20090923

MUSICACIONISMO - "A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head"


The 80's are definitely over (finally), that's a fact and I'm so happy I can't find the right words to express it. Anyway, while the awful trend was slowly dying there were emerging a bunch of bands with a very nice sound that I am not gonna try to tag.
No more tagging please, just listen to the fucking music... is not much to ask. People like to talk about music and sometimes they don't event have heard a song!

I'd like to introduce to you this amazing band call "A Palce to Bury Stragers" whitch sound I don't even dare to tag, because I dont even know... I'm not an expert, I dont own "Convers All Star", I'm not cool enough so I'm not allow to make the fucking call. I don't even want to anyway, I just like to listen to it. They have an amazing kick-ass sound throught the whole album at some point reaching some of the best music I've ever heard... seriously. You can't miss this album. Here's an example:





A Place to Bury Strangers - Exploding Head

If you want to listen to it here is the link

Enjoy!



Pretentiously yours:

Facundo Bonilla


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario